The C.A.R.E.S. System™ makes it quick and easy to create an online obituary for the loved one. Family members can choose from a variety of custom themes to truly express the personality of their loved one. They can also include a favorite photo for an additional element of customization. Unlike traditional obituaries, there’s no limit on length, so families can write as much as they want to truly honor the storied life of their loved one.
Once they’ve designed the Online Announcement Obituary, they’ll be able to share it with family and friends via email, as well as the most popular social media platforms. Inviting others to do the same will ensure that everyone who should know about the passing of the loved one actually does know. Guests who visit this Online Announcement Obituary will have the option to “opt-in” to receive updates about the loved ones services and other important information, so that they can truly participate in this special time: the celebration of the loved one’s life.
Online Announcement Obituary Highlights
- The Online Announcement Obituary is a custom web page dedicated to the announcement of the passing of the loved one.
- Numerous themes are available so the family can choose a design that truly captures the personality of their loved one.
- The system will help family members craft an obituary and ensure that no important details are left out.
- Several commonly used obituary samples are available for use as baseline templates that can easily be customized to encapsulate the storied life of the loved one.
- Sharing a draft of the obituary with other family members for feedback prior to publishing is seamless.
- Edits can be made on-the-fly - even after publishing to the Online Announcement Obituary page - unlike traditional newspaper obituaries that make it impossible to edit after the obituary has been published.
- While printed newspapers place severe geographic limitations on the reach of an obituary, the Online Announcement Obituary will have unlimited worldwide reach.
- Unlike traditional newspapers, the cost of the obituary will not increase based on its length. This is a celebration life, so family members can write as much as they want.
- A favorite photo of the loved one can be uploaded and displayed on the announcement page. Like the obituary itself, it can be changed at any time, even after being published.
- All services - or just select services - can be displayed on the loved ones Online Announcement Obituary page.
- Google maps can be integrated into the Online Announcement Obituary page to assist with driving directions to all services, receptions and gatherings.
- Family members can easily send the announcement link via email and share it using popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Friends and family members will then be able to quickly and easily share the announcement link, ensuring that everyone who needs to know about the loved ones passing does know.
- The loved ones Online Announcement Obituary will live online forever.